This feature is currently in Public Beta
Active Operata account required
You will require an active Operata account in order to use this feature.
Operata Cloud Orchestrator is a collection of assets deployed in the customer AWS environment to support the following uses:
- Metric, log and record collection: Contact Flow Logs (CFL) & Contact Trace Records (CTR)
- Operata Heartbeat agent orchestration & job management.
- Operata Heartbeat container-based virtual agent bot.
The following AWS services will be deployed and/or used as part of Operata Cloud Orchestrator
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) running Amazon Fargate.
- IAM policies
- Kinesis Stream (if not already configured as part of Amazon Connect).
- Lambda Function for use in Amazon Connect Contact Flow.
- AWS Secrets Manager
All charges - both direct and indirect - associated with the above services are billed to the customers AWS account and are the responsibility of the customer.
Operata will create IAM roles and attach policies using the path of least-privilege for access to following services:
A seperate, dedicated VPC is created to ensure that the ECS/Fargate services are isolated from any other services running on the customer instance.
Operata egress-only internet access. Requests to Operata API gateway will be initated from ECS and Lambda. No inbound access is required to the VPC.
The following services will be utilised as part of the VPC deployment
- Internet Gateway
- Route Table
- NAT gateway
- 2 x Elastic IP
If you have issues or questions don't hesitate to contact us
Updated about 2 months ago
Now you know what it does, lets create Orchestrator.